We help clients manage software projects with
- Waterfall method, typically for complex projects requiring more planning and resources
- Agile methods for faster delivery with small teams and often changing requirements
- Project Management Office (PMO) setup to run projects
- Project Governance for keeping projects well-structured
- Waterfall: milestones are visible to management and budgets more defined
- Agile: faster benefits realization with smaller incremental releases
- PMO: helps to standardize project approach, ensure lessons are shared, etc.
- Governance: ensuring projects are aligned with proper methods
How can we help you?